Out of Stock
KLOVER MiK 26
Our flagship product developed in 2012
Dual KLOVER MiK 26 Parabolic Microphones
Two of our standard models bundled for your convenience
KLOVER MiK 26 Tactical
Features a modified front flange to fit in a smaller case for transport. Identical to the standard model in performance
Highly Reflective Dish
Our stiff, highly reflective dish material is made from ballistics-grade plastic and provides a fuller audio signal.
Our top flange is designed to attach the transmitter to the top of the dish for better signal strength.
We use specialty vibration isolation bushings on all attachments and handles to eliminate noise that may come from an operator’s movement.
Attachments such as microphone yokes and handles are designed to be interchangeable so you can customize your KLOVER MiK for different jobs and easily replace damaged parts. The dish is designed to be safely stacked without scratching the critical internal surface.
Time is money in video production. We use quick-release connectors for every attachment — even the neck strap. Set up takes mere minutes.
Designed For Safety
PVC is brittle and creates sharp, spear-like edges if broken. Metal parts can also cause serious injury to the operator and athlete. However, our carbon fiber parts crush upon impact. All protruding studs have also been removed from the front of the dish.
Raw audio from sideline
Raw audio from behind home plate
Security / Law Enforcement
Search & Rescue
Mechanical Noise Detection
KLOVER MiK 26
- Dimensions: 26 x 28 1/4 x 10 inches
KLOVER MiK 26 Tactical
- Dimensions: 26 x 29 1/4 x 10 inches
- Range: 500 to 600 feet in ideal conditions
- Amplification: Approximately 48 X
- Dish Outside Diameter: 26 inches
- Collector Diameter: 24 inches
- Weight: Approximately 7.5 pounds
- Collector Dish Thickness: 1/4 inch
- Frequency: 40 Hz to 20 kHz (dependent on microphone used)
- Focus Point: 2-1/4 inches behind the inner face of the mic mounting hub or 4 inches behind the front flange of the dish
- Pickup Pattern: Approximately conical (15 degrees off center)
- (See “Test Results.")
- Microphone: Omnidirectional mic (lapel mics up to 5/16 inch in diameter or cylindrical/pencil mics 3/4 to 7/8 inch in diameter)
- Mounting Options: intended to be handheld
- Accessory Mounting: the optional monopod mount allows the unit to be mounted on a tripod or monopod
We can create custom bracketry for you to mount our parabolic microphones on poles or pipes of various sizes with various angles. This has been helpful in both broadcasts as well as security applications.
We’ve designed low-profile, custom enclosures to protect parabolic mics mounted in dangerous areas, such as behind the backstop at Major League baseball games.
Parabolic Mic Arrays
This specialty design was created to detect drones approaching secure sites, such as government buildings. Needing coverage for a large area of sky, we designed an array of separate parabolic microphones to listen from any direction within a sector of the sky.
Custom Enclosure Examples
Two custom parabolic microphone enclosures were created for Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays. They were resized to fit the backstop and a shelf for an optional remote camera was added.
The Minnesota Twins also purchased two custom enclosures for Target Field. They were resized to fit the trapezoidal opening in the backstop. A shelf for an optional remote camera was also added.
Two custom parabolic microphone enclosures were also created for Minute Maid Field, home of the Houston Astros. They were resized to fit the existing signage along the backstop.