Out of Stock
KLOVER MiK 09 Accessory
Includes our accessory mounting bracket that allows flash shoe accessories, such as compact LED lights, to be mounted to the base. Available in silver or black finish
KLOVER MiK 09 Standard
Our smallest broadcast quality parabolic microphone, available in silver or black finish
Designed to be used with any omnidirectional lapel mic and converts any microphone to a long-distance shotgun equivalent
Capture Multiple Speakers
Capture natural conversations between multiple speakers without passing around a handheld microphone or wiring people up with individual microphones.
The KLOVER MiK 09 parabolic microphone has no handles and is made from ballistic-grade plastic and aluminum, making it the most durable parabolic microphone on the market.
Minimize distractions while capturing long-range audio.
A break-away joint protects your equipment from danger if dropped or hit.
Enjoy longer reach and more directionality than a traditional shotgun microphone
Nature Study / Ornithology
Security / Law Enforcement
Mechanical Noise Detection
KLOVER MiK 09
- Accessory Mounting: Not available
KLOVER MiK 09 Accessory
- Accessory Mounting: The standard aluminum block is replaced with a block that has two flash shoe mounting slots
- Range: 30 to 50 feet in ideal conditions
- Amplification: Approximately 6x
- Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 3 inches
- Dish Outside Diameter: 9 inches
- Collector Diameter: 8 inches
- Weight: Approximately 10 ounces
- Collector Dish Thickness: 1/8 inch
- Frequency: 40 Hz to 15 kHz
- Focus Point: 1-1/8 inch behind the inner face of the aluminum frame
- Pickup Pattern: Approximately conical (15 degrees off center) (See “Test Results” tab below)
- Microphone: Omnidirectional lapel up to 5/16 inch diameter
- Mounting Options: Aluminum block with 1/4-20 tapped hole and flash shoe adapter is standard. The block can be replaced with the included cylindrical rod for mounting in a shotgun mic clamp.
We can create custom bracketry for you to mount our parabolic microphones on poles or pipes of various sizes with various angles. This has been helpful in both broadcasts as well as security applications.
We’ve designed low-profile, custom enclosures to protect parabolic mics mounted in dangerous areas, such as behind the backstop at Major League baseball games.
Parabolic Mic Arrays
This specialty design was created to detect drones approaching secure sites, such as government buildings. Needing coverage for a large area of sky, we designed an array of separate parabolic microphones to listen from any direction within a sector of the sky.
Custom Enclosure Examples
Two custom parabolic microphone enclosures were created for Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays. They were resized to fit the backstop and a shelf for an optional remote camera was added.
The Minnesota Twins also purchased two custom enclosures for Target Field. They were resized to fit the trapezoidal opening in the backstop. A shelf for an optional remote camera was also added.
Two custom parabolic microphone enclosures were also created for Minute Maid Field, home of the Houston Astros. They were resized to fit the existing signage along the backstop.